• HOW TO ENROLL - No RSVP is required. Simply arrive at the studio about ten minutes before class time to fill out the registration form and get settled. We’ll be waiting at the front desk to greet and assist you. If you have further questions before attending, please feel free to contact us.
• WHO - All expectant mothers, from 4 to 40+ weeks, as well as postpartum mothers. Please note that while we encourage moms to bring a support person such as a friend, sister, mother, etc, all attendees must be female unless otherwise stated. Unfortunately our space is not designed for children and we are unable to offer child care.
• WHEN - Each month on the first Sunday of the month, 5-6pm. 2020 Class Dates: Jan. 5th, Feb. 2nd, March 1st, April 5th, May 3rd, June 7th, Aug. 2nd, Sept. 6th, Oct. 4th, Nov. 1st, Dec. 6th. No Class in July.
• HOW MUCH - Totally free, no strings attached! This class is our gift to the community, and there is no expectation to purchase additional classes unless you so desire.
• WHERE - Classes will be held in our regular practice space—the yoga room located inside Motion Tulsa, 3133 S. Harvard Ave. Please note that TPY is not affiliated with Motion aside from the rental of the room; therefore, for best results, please send all questions about our services directly to us.
• WHAT TO BRING - We have mats to borrow and all the equipment you’ll need. You’ll feel most comfortable in clothes in which you can freely move. Please note that yoga is typically done barefoot, though socks are fine if you prefer (and can be cozy in the winter months!). Shoes can be a hindrance. However, your comfort is paramount and there are no hard rules. You might like to bring a bottle of water with you, but we also have water for sale, as well as water fountains.